Thursday 6 December 2012

The Love of All Things Cat

Calleigh's most favourite thing in the world is her cat.
She meow's for him when she wakes up in the morning, she cuddles him all day long and we make sure he goes with her wherever she goes.
He even came to Denmark with us.
 
 
That's why when asked what Calleigh would like for her birthday or for Christmas we easily say, anything with a cat on it.
My friend Charlotte of Charlotte's Web wrote a post about how hard it was to buy for a baby, and it is, even when you have a baby it's difficult to find something that's in the right age range that she will enjoy playing with.
 
But I think Charlotte pulled it off in the end.
She brought her a little cat book called That's not my kitten by Usborne.
 
 
Calleigh really enjoys books, obviously she can't read yet, but the good thing about this book is that it is interactive (and of course, It's a cat).
On each page there is a different part of the cat that you can touch and each has a different feel to it.
It's a great way for babies and toddlers to learn about texture.
 
 
There are other books in the series too.
I have got her one for Christmas called That's not my reindeer.


1 comment :

  1. Yay, glad she likes it! I want to read that's not my reindeer lolx

    ReplyDelete