Monday 1 October 2012

It's October!!

Today is the first day of October, my favourite month of the year. Autumn has set in and the big knit jumpers and cosy cardigans are back out. I'm loving the new choice of clothes for Calleigh and can't wait to dress her up in them.
It's Calleigh's first halloween and I am definitely looking forward to dressing her up in some crazy costumes!
 
It's also a good time to let Calleigh try some new foods(and me aswell). I'm going to try making a yummy pumpkin soup. And for Daddy and I a lovely chocolate halloween cake :-)
 
I have also started window shopping for Calleigh's birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 1 next month, it's gone so fast!
 
Happy October everyone!
 

 

3 comments :

  1. haha, she looks like she loves that spider headband! Let me know how the pumpkin soup goes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was so funny Charlotte, she kept wiggling her head like a mad woman the spider was going crazy haha xx

      Delete