Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day!!

I must admit to you all I couldn't wait to get into bed last night knowing that I would wake up and would finally get to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mother.
And what a start to the day I had. A lovely lie in followed by my little angel and Daddy bringing me breakfast in bed and a big present.


Dug straight in to my crumpets and tea and saved the presents til last. Calleigh brought me a Boofie box set with an apron, a cup and a Boofie teddy and a pen which said worlds best mum on it (yay).


I then spent the rest of the morning baking some cupcakes for my mum, before going to meet her, my Nanna and my sister, Lana, at the Bull's Head for a nice mother's day meal. I had a starter of Golden Breaded Mushrooms and for the main a Vegetable Mezzaluna (I don't really know what Mezzaluna is but it was very nice).

Yum Yum Yum

To me, my mum and all the other mother's out there... Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment :